Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Soft and Bright

i took these photos in really bright sunny day, i was worried my skin would get burned, but it was okay bcs sometimes i feel so hungry for tan skin.
Because that day was sooo bright, i have decided be friend with my Clean White Missipi Blouse, Tommy Hilfiger Denim Skorts (skirt and short, sometimes skirt sometis shorts,whatever), Knitted BaliBali Bag, The Secret Belt, Grey Chain Iconinety9 flats, and some cute thingies on my left wrist ( I bought them at Malioboro,Jogja), and they were so perfect complete me!
Went to Manahan Stadium, and great, pretty quite place, just like what i wanted.
here they are, some unexpected results ..
The Whole Bright Day Outfit

My Back

This one was real candid, i think

Felt like somewhere out there, lil bit dusty and sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brown Bow Tie