Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Summer's Flower


This dress makes me feel like i'm such a 60's teenager, but i don't care , i'm so lucky to have this dress, my grandma's dress fuuu
It's a rather romantic vision of a simple dress, but the dress is decidedly eye-catching.

By the way buddies, these photos took at Ngarsupura Antique Market, but i just needed their wooden door as my photos background ( I'm so sorry ). But i'm so thanks to Ngarsopuro, i had some results of my vintage photos huhuhu

behind the wholeee photos, actually always there some bestfriends who really help me, they are , My Grandma's dress from her closet, Leather Belt from Luna Maya for Hardware, Tan Envelope Bag from Owlin The Canopy, anddd Nude Mocassine Wedges from Iconinety9. 






6 comments:

  1. I love your Tan Envelope Bag <3

    visit my blog : putripasaribu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply look but still look gorgeous :)
    visit and follow my blog if you love to♥ i'll follow you back dear :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sweety , i have checked yours, totally awesome, for sure
      and i have followed you :)

      Delete
  3. love this look so much Cancalita, love your vintage outfit :)

    ReplyDelete

Brown Bow Tie