Saturday, January 26, 2013

Feel like Sunday Morning


sunday morning, yeah today feels like sunday morning, it was so hard for me to wake up in the morning like i always done every morning,too tired maybe (?)

again, i feel like i am at the edge of the green hill, don't know what to do.

ahhh again, so sorry because maybe it's been so long after my last post about fashion, actually i have a lot outfits idea to share to, but the time doesn't allow me yet to do. I have to focus on some organization's projects, one of them is Sebelas Maret Cup VIII, that's a national karate competition event, i am as the sponsorship team of that event, honestly, it takes a whole time of my holiday,nor the worst i don't have my holiday. But i am doing fine with this, i can handle it and i always make sure to my self that "this is your holiday baby" and my suggestion goes well.

my mood, awkay talking about my mood, my mood is up and down lately, i am so easy to get mad and be okay 5seconds later, and get mad again a minute later. fewwwwww, so sorry for some people around me who have to give their arms for me freely. The based reason why my mood is up and down lately is i don't know haha it just happen all the time, sometimes because of a guy, a girl, a friend, mom, my bro, my life, my money, everything.


but i tell you guys! there is something better to talk about, my weight ! yaps finally i have touched 45kgs ! wohoooooo so happy with that, even i love my chubby cheeks! look so yummy to eat ! wohoooo and i cut my bang, my hair bang, get so curious ? just wait my next fashion post , i am in plan to post something smells denim, and sweater-anize hheu
 so please kindly wait , kisses

lately, i am in the mood of learn again about how to speak france, i know about english idiom, now i want to know about france idiom. i give you a little like faire un tabac which stands for be the toast of the town, then prendre le taureau par les cornes stands for to face a problem and etc. 

well that's maybe my a little mumbo jumbo






No comments:

Post a Comment

Brown Bow Tie