Friday, March 15, 2013

The "R" Dream Catcher

heeeelooo world ! are you ready for the weekend guys ? me ? i have ah-lot of things to have done, lil bit dizzy , confused, sometimes sad, sometimes hopeless hoaaaa 
but don't worry , i am okay ! 

well, at this post i want to explain about my new stuff on my body, guess what ? yaps, my tattoo . Some people asked me about my tattoo, is that temporary ? is that permanent ? what that means ? where i made that ? who made it , blah blah blah , anddd today i will tell you about what you were asking about .

  
here is my tattoo
first question about is that temporary or permanent ? the answer frankly that's permanent guys , and gonna stuck on my back fo-re-ver. It took almost a year to think about it , and i was just waiting for the right time to make it. 
second question about what that tattoo means, it means a lot for me , that's a dream catcher symbol, i am so sure, you must be really know about it, and The "R" letter stands for the first letter of my daddy's name, i really love him.
third question, where i made and who made it , well, i made it at my friend tattoo studio, best-known as "Noel Ink Tattoo", they just re-opened their new studio, bcs they moved from the old studio to the new one, They do really good at everything about tattoo (black grey or colour both !), they also really good at piercing and temporary tattoo matter.
If you stay or live in Solo, you can invite their BBM pin 3145DD5F or through phone number 08884110908 for further information and Tattoo appointment, you have to make an appointment before make some tattoo, a day before, to check are they full or not.

at first i thought that it would be really hurt, but in fact, it was not ! not that hurt. I am in plan to make another one on my wrist "let it be" tattoo with some black birds on it, maybe the following months.

and I am a bit tired today , it is 11 pm and i am so sick tired after watched Asterix and Obelix movie, the movie was really entertaining, and great of course ! Such a recommended one
sooooo, good night people !

2 comments:

  1. That is a really cool tattoo. It's amazing that you love your daddy so much :)
    I am new to your blog but I spent my morning going through it and it is really amazing. I love your DIY's :D

    Will you pretty please check out my blog (by clicking on my name)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much , i will check yours too ;)

      Delete

Brown Bow Tie