Monday, April 8, 2013

A bit Korean Fever


HELLOOOOO, Good Morning bloggie land, L'air etait froid et le ciel d'un bleu lumineux. Today  , just like what i have said on my last post, so yaa i made (again) my daily outfit post.
And mmmm maybe this post a bit exposed with what we called as "Korean Fever" haha because I just received a cute t-shirt package from Route 28 this morning. It is Tiffany SNSD t-shirt guys! wooooo mega cute !
and I also added some accesories to make it more and more cute.


some bracelets i bought from Jogja, you can easily get such bracelets if you go to Malioboro , almost all of the sellers sell this bracelets. Bear ring a gift from my friend, and ear accesories i bought from my frien , Dyta.

Andddd voila ! i wore my Tiffany SNSD t-shirt from Route 28 , and they also have another personil t-shirt, like Yoona, Yuri, Soo Young, and many more .
I also wore leather belt from Luna Maya for Hardware, Baby Blue Flare Skirt also from LM for Hardware , Socks from Sox Gallery, and Sneakers from Converse All Stars


The detail of my outfits, i cropped my t-shirt!



and for the make up , i am not a master of this part , i just did what i could do , haha i used creme and pink eye shadow. and then eyeliner ,mascara,  pink blush on and lipstick.
yea smells so much pink! haha


well, this is just a short post , but i am dying love this style, just like i am back to my childhood world, belle epoque, everything is about pink, baby blue, and some addition cute stuffs.
Merci beaucoup , find me on my next post ! oh yea don't forget listen my new sound "Talking to The Moon"



2 comments:

  1. Very cute!

    xoxo
    sexoavecdulce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute look :)

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    www.miss-aa.com

    ReplyDelete

Brown Bow Tie